Dr. Priyank Chaudhary
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Rheumatology
- M.D., St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, 2011
- M.B.S., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, 2007
- B.S., Rutgers College, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 2006
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, Baltimore, MD (2011-2014)
- Hahnemann University Hospital / Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2014-2016)
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
Dr. Chaudhary is a board-certified rheumatologist who treats autoimmune conditions and illnesses that affect the joints and musculoskeletal system. He is now seeing patients for the non-surgical evaluation and treatment of conditions such as arthritis, lupus, gout, joint pain, inflammation and other rheumatic diseases.
Please let your nurse, physician or front office staff member know if you are interested.